If you have many external contacts that you want to add to your contact, you can upload them all with few steps, instead of adding them one by one.
When you add bulk contacts it will make it easier to:
– Share external contacts with your users.
– Forward any incoming email to an external contact. (Learn More)
How to create bulk contacts?
1. Access your control panel using your credentials. (www.admin.worldposta.com).
2. From your dashboard under Hosted organization section, click on Bulk Modules. .
3. Under Add Bulk Contacts section click on Download File Template Contacts.
This will download a template in a .CSV file, you can open and edit it using MS Excel or any other spreadsheet editor, and it will look like this.
4. Add the contacts details (Contacts’ name and Email address).
5. When you finish, go back to the control panel, and upload it back.
6. When the upload is finished, click on Create Contacts Bulk.