Many companies worry about adding their users after migration, especially when the company is big and they have a great amount of users.
In WorldPosta Admin Control Panel, you can easily upload a CSV fil with the data of your users directly.
What is .CSV File?
CSV (Comma-separated values) us a simple file format used to store tabular data, like users names, addresses, etc.
How to Import .CSV File?
1) Open your Outlook Desktop App.
2) Select File > Options.
3) From the left menu, choose Advanced.
4) In Export section, click Export.
5) The Export Wizard will start, Choose Export to a file, then click Next.
6) In the next screen choose .CSV Comma separated values, then click Next.
7) Choose the data you want to save , then click Next.
7) In the next steps, enter the file destination and name.
When you finish the wizard, you’ll have .CSV file.
Add Bulk Mailboxes:
1) Open WorldPosta control panel.
2) Click on Add Bulk Mailboxes in Hosted Organization section.
3) Click on Choose file, and select the destination of the .CSV file.
4) Click on Create Bulk Mail.