Edit Distribution List:
1) Click on the list you have created to allow editing options.
2) You will find the tabs at the top right of the page.
- You can edit the display name of the distribution list.
- You can modify the list manager: the one who will be able to manage the Distribution List (He/She should be one of the users who are added in the list).
- You can add new members to the distribution list by clicking on the “Add Members” button.
- Then click on “submit” when you are done with editing.
Here you can add different names “alias” for your distribution list email.
*Be noted that you can use these different names when you are using the “send as” and “send on behalf” options.
- Send as” means that you can send an email with the distribution list name from your email.
- Send on behalf” means that it will be shown to the recipients that you are sending on behalf of the “distribution list name”.
*As the Distribution List itself is not an accessible email.
Mail Flow tab:
In the Mail Flow tab under the distribution list, you can choose:
- Accept messages from all senders or from a specific list of senders that you can add.
- Reject messages from no one or from senders in a specific list that you can add: when you press on it, the add button will appear to you and then you can choose which senders.
- Click on “Submit” when you are done with editing.
Just like the normal mailbox users, you can add permissions to the distribution list email to send as or send on behalf:
- Click on “Add” beside “Send As”, to add members who can send as the distribution list email.
- Click on “Add” beside “Send on Behalf”, to add members who can send on behalf of the distribution list email.
Member of Tab:
Here you can add members to the selected distribution list.
Add one member:
- Click on Add if you want to add one member to the distribution list.
- Select from the list the member you want to add.
- Click on “Submit”.
Bulk of Members:
- Click on “Download Sample”.
- Fill the sample with the members you want to add.
- Click on “Upload Members” to upload back the filled sample.
- Click on “Submit”.