Hide user from the address list
If you need to hide any user’s Email address from your public address list (like the board of directors, managerial level, administrative mailboxes, or any other special-purpose mailboxes) you can do this action easily via WorldPosta Admin Control Panel.
Please note that hiding doesn’t affect sending or receiving
1) Open WorldPosta Admin Control Panel.
2) Click on Mailboxes in Hosted Organization section.
3) From Mailboxes page, click on the user that you want to edit.
4) On the tab Settings, Check Hide From Address Book.
5) Click save Changes or Save Changes and Exit.