Using this feature, you can easily upload your list of users instead of adding them one by one manually.
Also, you can set information such as first and last name, Email address, password, and mailbox type.
How to add / upload bulk mailboxes?
1. Access your control panel using your credentials. (www.admin.worldposta.com).
2. From your dashboard under Hosted organization section, click on Bulk Modules.
3. Under Create Bulk Mailbox section click on Download Sample File.
4. Open the sample you’ve downloaded (.CSV File), you can open it using MS Excel or any other spreadsheet editor, it will look like this.
5. Fill the columns with user’s information.
6. When you finish, go back to the control panel, and upload it back.
7. When the upload is finished, click on Create Bulk Mail.