Your organization might require to set up an email forwarding for a user’s mailbox, as an admin you have the feature of forwarding email address to a user’s mailbox inside the organization.
IMPORTANT: This step can be done only by organization admins.
1. Go to WorldPosta Admin Control Panel.
2. Go to Mailboxes in Hosted Organization section.
3. Select the mailbox you want to forward its messages.
4. Select Mail Flow Settings tab.
5. Check on Enable Forwarding.
The Forward To Field will appear
6. Click on Lookup User to select the user you want to forward messages to from the address list.
NOTE: Check the “Deliver messages to both forwarding address and mailbox” to make the messages go to both mailboxes
7. Click on Save Changes.
All messages are now forwarded to the selected mailbox.