If you want to create multiple Distribution lists, you can do this with few, easy steps, instead of creating them one by one.
How to create a bulk distribution list?
1. Access your control panel using your credentials. (www.admin.worldposta.com).
2. From your dashboard under Hosted organization section, click on Bulk Modules.
3. Under Create Bulk Distribution List section click on Download File Template Distribution Group.
This will download a template in a .CSV file, you can open it using MS Excel or any other spreadsheet editor, and it will look like this.
4. Add the information needed (the list’s display name, username, domain, and the list manager email address), then save the changes.
5. When you finish, go back to the control panel, and upload it back.
6. When the upload is finished, click on Create Distribution List.
How to add users to these distribution lists?
To add users to the distribution lists you created:
1. Access your control panel using your credentials. (www.admin.worldposta.com ).
2. From your dashboard under Hosted organization section, click on Distribution Lists.
4. Click on the name of the distribution list you want to add users to.
5. In the General tab, click on Add and select users from the list.
6. After you finish, click Save Changes.