Disclaimers are texts appears in all outbound messages from your organization. You can add an email disclaimer contains any information you want, such as an email disclaimer, legal disclaimer, disclosure statement, signature, or other information.
Disclaimers are used when you’re required to this for legal, regulatory or business requirements.
You can add this text in the top or bottom of your outbound email messages.
1. Go to WorldPosta Admin Control Panel.
2. In Hosted Organization section, click on Disclaimers.
3. Click on.
4. In the Display Name, Enter the name of the disclaimer.
5. In the Text Field, start composing your disclaimer.
6. When you finish, click Save Changes.