The feature of automatic replies is used to tell senders that you will not respond to their messages right away. It can be sent once for each sender.
How to set an automatic auto reply
1. Open WorldPosta webmail (mail.worldposta.com).
2. On the navigation pane, click on the gear icon.
3. Select Options.
4. From the sidebar, select Accounts, then click on Set up an automatic reply message.
5. Click on Send automatic replies.
If you want: Check on Send replies only during this time period to choose a time frame, and then compose your reply.
6. When you finish, click Save.
Note: If you didn’t set a time frame for automatic replies, you’ll need to turn them off manually.