If you have more than one organization with more than one domain, via WorldPosta Admin Control Panel, you will be able to manage them under the same account as you need
When you add multiple domains under the same organization the following will occur:
– All domains will be under the same OU (Organization Unit)
-All users will have the same address book and will be under the same plan.
– You’ll be able to set alias names with different domains
And both will map to the same mailbox (No extra fees)
Note: You must add any domain to Accepted Domains first to be able to add mailboxes
If you have more than one organization under your company, and you want them separated, but still you need to manage them from one place; here’s the solution:
– Create different organizations
In that case
1. Each domain will have its Global Address List.
2. You can add alias names but for the same domain
Both emails will map to the same mailbox (No extra fees)
3. All will be under the same plan
1. Open WorldPosta Control Panel (admin.worldposta.com).
2. in System section, click on Domains.
3. Click on Add Domains.
4. Click on Domain to add a Top-Level Domain (TLD) or Sub-domain to add a sub-domain for already added top-level domain
5. In the Domain Name field, enter your domain.
When you finish, click on Add Domain.
Now, in order to be able to add your domains to the domains list, you must add it to the accepted domains.
When you add a domain, you can add a new organization:
. From the sidebar, click on the organization menu > Hosted Organization.
This part will show you the statistics of your current organization
To add a new organization:
Click on Hosted Organization on the top of the page
A new page will appear. Click on Create New Organization.
Enter your organization Name, and Organization ID, then select Create Organization.
You can easily switch between your organizations by choosing from the top-left-corner menu.