Assign a task
- Choose on the quick access bar or Tasks on the navigation bar.
- Do one of the following:
- Choose on the ribbon or press Ctrl+Shift+K to create a task.
- Choose Assign Task.
- In the task form, do the following:
- In the To box, enter a name or an email address.
- Add a Subject, choose a Start date and Due date, and set Status and Priority as needed.
- Accept or clear the default selection of the two check boxes: Keep an updated copy of this task on my task list and Send me a status report when this task is complete.
- If you want the task to be repeated, select Recurrence from the ribbon, then select the options you want in the Task Recurrence dialog box, and then choose OK.
- Choose Send.