When you delete an email accidentally, you can recover it from the Deleted Items folder.
Also, you can recover a deleted folder with all of its messages from the Deleted Items folder.
WorldPosta offers you a great feature: recover permanently deleted items, for more information about the feature details related to you plan Support@www.worldposta.com
When you delete an email, it goes directly to the Deleted Items folder, if you are searching for a deleted message, then the check the Deleted Items folder first.
1. Open the Deleted Items Folder.
2. Select the message you want to restore, then right-click and select Move…
4. Select the destination folder from the list, and then click OK.
To recover the permanently deleted emails.
1. Right-click on the Deleted Items folder and then select Recover Deleted Items.
2. A new window will appear, contains all the permanently deleted emails.
3. Right-click on the message you want to recover, then select Recover.
4. Click OK.
Note: The items you selected to recover will be restored to their original folders:
Mail items to the Inbox.
Calendar items to the Calendar folder.
Contacts to the Contacts folder
Tasks to the Tasks folder.