Anti-viruses plugins provide protection from most known viruses and malware, while this adds an extra layer of security, it also affects the performance of Outlook desktop app.
To improve Outlook’s performance, disable your anti-virus plugin.
WorldPosta protection layers are designed to prevent the viruses and malware from reaching your mailbox.
WorldPosta recommends removing the antivirus plugin from your Outlook.
1. Open Outlook desktop app.
2. Click on File > Options > Add-ins.
3. Open the drop-down list next to the Manage and select COM Add-ins, then click Go… button.
4. Select your anti-virus plugin (Avg, Norton, Etc.) Then click Remove > OK.
5. Exit Outlook and launch it again.
6. Click Send/Receive, then choose Update folder.