Reset Password for Admins
If the admins forgot their control panel password, they can reset password in few easy steps.
Note: make sure you have access to the email address associated with your account, you’ll receive a one-time password in your mailbox.
How to reset Admins password
1. Go to (https://admin.worldposta.com/).
2. In the Forgot your password section, click on the link “Click here”.
3. You’ll be redirected to a page to enter username associated with your account.
4. Click on Send My Password.
If you’ve entered the right username you’ll receive a one-time password in your mailbox associated with the account.
5. When you receive the one-time password, re-sign in using your email and the received password at WorldPosta admins control panel login page (https://admin.worldposta.com/).
IMPORTANT: It’s strongly recommended that you change the password after you log in using the one-time password.
How to change your password
1. On your home screen, in the next section labeled with your name, click Change Password.
2. Enter and re-enter your password, or you can click on Generate Password, to get a complex password.
Note: Click on the Password Field to show the generated password.