Send Email messages using WorldPosta Outlook Web App (OWA)
Tags: message, webmail, OWA
It’s easy to create a new message in WorldPosta webmail, just click on .
and you can begin writing your Email message and format it using the text editor tools .
Mail Compose Interface Features:
The messages compose interface offers you many options to help you format your message as you want.
-After you compose your message, you can easily click Send or Discard to cancel.
-To add an attachment, an inline picture, or a signature into your message. Click Insert and choose from the menu.
– Also, you can click Apps if you want to use applications like templates, or you can install other application from Store..
In the three-dotted menu you’ll find more options:
– Save: save your message if you want to get back to composing it later.
– Show Bcc/Hide Bcc: show or hide the Bcc field.
– Show From/Hide From: show or hide the From Field.
– Check Names: checks the name and suggests from your address book.
– Set importance: set the importance of the message; high, normal, or low.
– Switch to plain text: makes your message just plain message, with no other text formatting features.
– Set message options: When you click Show Message Options, this box will appear. You can set sensitivity for your message, or request a delivery or read report from the recipient
2. In the To field, enter the email address to the person you want to send the message.
3. In the Cc field, you can add another person’s email address to send him a copy of this message.
4. Enter the subject of your message.
5. In this area, type your message, and you can edit or format it using editing tools.
This editor is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor, with options to compose a rich formatted message, you can change font color or highlight it, add images, tables, hyperlinks, bullets and more.