Network Uptime – 99.9% SLA
- WorldPosta guarantees that network will be available at least 99.99% of the time in a given month.
- If it takes us more than 60 minutes to resolve the network issue starting from the ticked is opened, WorldPosta will credit you no more than 5% from the monthly usage fee.
- Network uptime includes functioning of all network infrastructures such as routers,switches, and cabling, but does not include software and services running on your Cloud Server.
- Network downtime exists when your Cloud Server is unable to transmit and receive data and WorldPosta records such failure in our ticketing system.
- Network downtime is measured from the time a trouble ticket is opened.
Cloud Server Hardware – 99.9% SLA
- WorldPosta guarantees that all hardware components that power your cloud server.
- WorldPosta will replace any failed components at no cost to you.
- Once WorldPosta determines the cause of the problem, hardware replacement begins.
- If it takes us more than 90 minutes from the time the cause is identified to replace the faulty hardware, WorldPosta will credit 5% of the monthly usage for the specific affected server.
Infrastructure – 99.9% SLA
- WorldPostaPosta guarantees all critical infrastructure components, including power supplied to your Cloud Server, will be available at least 99.9% of the time in a given month.
- If it takes us more than 60 minutes to resolve the infrastructure issue from the time the trouble ticket is opened, WorldPosta will credit 5% of the monthly usage fee.
- Critical infrastructure includes functioning of all power, and cabling.
- Infrastructure downtime exists when your Cloud Server is shut down due to power or cooling issues and is measured from the time a trouble ticket is opened.
- SLA credits will not be issued if the downtime has been caused by scheduled maintenance or if a cloud customer is in breach of any WorldPosta or MyCloud service agreements.
- Events of force majeure, including acts of war, earthquake, flood, embargo, riot, sabotage, labor disputes, government act, or failure of the Internet are exempt from the Service Level Guarantee.
- Downtime that resulted from modifications or changes of the operating system, database, application code, or other customer code not provided by WorldPosta or MyCloud will be exempt from the Service Level Guarantee.t
- To receive an SLA credit, you must contact Mycloudfirstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days of the incident. In the email, please provide details on how your MyCloud cloud services were adversely affected.
- This Service Level Guarantee is your sole and exclusive remedy in the event that the MyCloud cloud platform is unavailable.
- The maximum total credit for the monthly billing period shall not exceed 100% of your monthly usage fee for the specific Cloud service affected during said billing period.
- This Service Level Guarantee is part of your agreement with WorldPosta MyCloud, along with our Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, and therefore is subject to the terms and conditions stated therein.