SMTP: Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
(IMAP Settings to send emails from Non-Outlook clients)
SMTP allows you to send emails from an email application via a specific server.
Note: You should test the sending by any SMTP tools “such as SMTP Diag Tool” in case of any failure in sending to be sure that the problem is related to Application or the email service.
Outgoing server configuration for WorldPosta:
Server Name: Imap.worldposta.com
Authentication: NTLM or TLS.
Username and password: Any Username & Password “hosted on WorldPosta”
- Use the above configuration values to configure any hardware device such as a printer, scanner, and copier, also software like Web Script or SMTP Application to send emails through SMTP connection.
- Make sure that port 465 is open.
- You should use a valid WorldPosta username and password.
- Make sure that TLS connection is provided.
- Make sure that your firewall allows the connection.