WorldPosta Set up Guide.
Use the following steps to set up your WorldPosta Cloud business Email account
To sign-up to WorldPosta, select your plan, then click Sign up.
In this page, you’ll have to provide some information about you to create your account in WorldPosta.
This information includes:
– First & Last name
– Admin username: Required for managing your users under your account.
– Password: the password should be at least 8 characters and includes at least 1 number.
– The domain you own: if you don’t have a domain, you can purchase yours from any domain registrars such as (GoDaddy, Name Cheap, Blue Host, or any other Domain name registrar you want).
You’ll have to prove that you own the domain by Domain verification,( this step is to perform later).
– Phone number
– Your Country
A valid Email address: make sure that you enter a valid and accessible Email because you’ll receive a confirmation message on it to be able to access your account.
When you finish, click Next.
(2) Select your plan
In the next page, select your plan and the number of users under your account, then click Sign Up.
- Verify your email, After entering your data, selecting your plan you need to verify your email, You’ll receive via the email you provided, a link to log in and start setting up your account
Payment: You won’t have to pay at this step, as you can you can try the service first for 10 users each will have a 100Mb mailbox for 14 days.
You can pay anytime during the 14-day trial period.
(3) Login and verify your domain
This step is the major while your setup as you will not be able to add users and use it without verifying your domain so,
Login and start verifying your Domain.
How to verify your domain?
First, you’ll have to verify the domain you’ve provided earlier to confirm that you own it.
Once you perform this step, you’ll be able to start adding your users.
(4) Adding your users:
After you verify your domain, you’ll be able to add your users.
Add one user at the time:
Learn how to create a new mailbox for a new user via WorldPosta Admin Control Panel:
1) Open WorldPosta control panel.
2) Click on Mailboxes in Hosted Organization section.
A new page will open…
3) Click on New Mailbox in the upper right corner.
4) Fill the form with the required info.
a. Enter new user’s First Name and Last Name. (initials field is optional)
b.Enter the user’s Display Name that appears when sending messages
c. Enter the user’s email address to create, and select domain from the dropdown menu.
d.Click to generate a temporary Password for a user to use it to log in the first time.
5) Choose user mailbox as the type of Mailbox, and the mailbox storage plan from the list.
6) Click on Create Mailbox.
7) After the user mailbox is created, the user’s mailbox information page will appear.
When you’re done, click Save Changes and Exit.
(5) Changing DNS Records
Now you can change your DNS Records to start sending and receiving emails
How TO Change DNS Records
How to access your mailbox