Godaddy cpanel disable Autodiscover
After successfully completing your DNS configuration, if you have an autodiscover issue in the email configuration on your outlook or mobile device, then follow the below steps to get the solution.
Note: This solution is for hosted DNS on GoDaddy.
- Visit GoDaddy website https://ae.godaddy.com/
- Sign-in at the upper right corner
3. Click the dotted square beside Home and choose Hosting & WordPress
4. Click on your domain
5. At the top right of the page click on cPanel Admin
6. In the find function bar search for MX
7. Click Email Routing
8. Select your Domain from the drop-down list
9. Select Remote Mail Exchanger
10. Click on change
Note: The current successfully applied setting will be shown in bold