Allow someone else to send message on your behalf
Tags: send on behalf, delegate access mail, calendar, webmail, OWA
You can allow another person to manage your email message on your behalf, you can grant permissions to read, create new messages, create tasks, and calendar entries.
Delegate permissions levels:
Turning on delegate Access:
- Click the File tab.
- Click Account Settings > Delegate Access.
- Click Add.
- Type the name of the person you want to give him permission as your delegate, or search for and then click the name in the search results list.
- Click Add, and then click OK.
- In the Delegate Permissions dialog box, you can accept the default permission settings or you can select custom access levels for your folders.
- To send a message to notify the delegate of the changed permissions, select the “Automatically send a message to delegate summarizing these permissions” check box.
If you want, select the Delegate can see my private items check box.
- When you finish, click OK.