How to set WorldPosta in Android email app
IMPORTANT: Android mobile apps may look different across different devices, and the following directions may be different in your device. Use this steps to guide you, or see your device manufacture’s help for your particular device directions.
Set WorldPosta in your built-in Android mobile email app:
1. Open your built in mobile app, the icon should look like this
2. Enter your Sign-in details (your email and password).
3. Tap Sign-in or Next.
4. You’ll prompted to select the account type, select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
5. You’ll be asked for permissions, confirm by clicking Yes or OK.
6. Now, your email should work. If not, try Manual Setup.